Thursday, January 20, 2011


Learning Log 1


I enjoyed the Literature lessons so far. I think Mrs Woo is a great teacher. I enjoyed the lessons about Cinquains and I think they all very unique. They can still sound good even if it does not ryhmes. Also , there are so many things you can write as Cinquains. The first line would be just one word about the topic. The second line would be your feelings about the topic. The third line would be describing the topic with three wors ending with 'ing'. The fourth line would be another description but with four words. The last line would be one word that summarises the poem. I believe making Cinquains helps to expand your creativity. So far, I find the lessons good enough for me. I believe in the future that there can be improvements. But for now, I am contented.


0 shots

Post a Comment

shoot me back::




> My Blog


Daniel Pang
2 Enterprise
Evergreen Secondary School


> Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com