Monday, February 7, 2011


Learning Log 2


For the past few lessons, they were on superstitions and the act 1 scene 1 of a play about Macbeth. It was a lot of fun and exciting. I learnt many new superstitions. One of the most hilarious superstitions I found was the 'wear your underwear inside out, as it gives you good luck' . I was wondering if that was the reason of how strong Superman was! It was a very interactive lesson as we could share our superstitions within our own groups. For the act 1 scene 1, I was quite nervous as I had to potray 1 of the witches. I found it hard to adjust my voice though I believe in the future I can get things right. I believe acting out a charater is not easy but with loads of effort put in, I can do it. For the whole of January, I still find Literature lessons fun.


0 shots

Post a Comment

shoot me back::




> My Blog


Daniel Pang
2 Enterprise
Evergreen Secondary School


> Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com