Saturday, April 23, 2011


Learning Log 4


Its all about acting for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I learned many lessons and qualities from the acting which was a failure. My total score was 12/30, short of 3 marks from the passing mark of 15. Though I had 12 marks, I believe it was also due to the teacher's graciousness. I learned that acting should not be taken lightly, we should always make space and time for preparation. In the course of the few weeks before the acting, I did not prepare much. No props, lame costumes (garbage bag) and lousy hats. I thought it was enough for a pass. I was wrong. Well, I am not going to take this so called defeat too hard and rather as a learning point for acting in the future. Compared to groups from classes like 2Commitment, my group was poor and crappish in performance. I should have spread out my time between homework and other projects. I should have put in more effort especially in motivating my group members. For the resting of my acting for the rest of my secondary school life, I will put in a more committed heart and much more effort.


1 shots
Blogger Mrs. Woo says//

Daniel, thanks for your insightful and honest reflection. I'm glad that you are aware of what had gone wrong in your performance and the reasons behind them. I certainly look forward to see better pieces of work from you and your group members in the next performance:)

May 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM  


Post a Comment

shoot me back::




> My Blog


Daniel Pang
2 Enterprise
Evergreen Secondary School


> Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com