Saturday, August 13, 2011


Learning Log 6


This few weeks, my teacher has been using the Unseen Resource Book mostly for the lessons. Along the way, I learned many new literary devices. There are two types of devices: Imagery and Sound. Devices like Simile and Metaphor are nothing new to me, as they have been taught in primary school already. Some have wierd names like Gusatory and Olfactory. However, there are lesser sound devices but that does not make them easier to remember. Sometimes I do get confused between rhyme and rhythem because for the 'rhy''infront of both words. One is for beat or pattern while the other one is for ending sounds. I believe there are still many kinds of other literary devices in this world. We just have to understand the concept of each device and keep practising examples of them.


0 shots

Post a Comment

shoot me back::




> My Blog


Daniel Pang
2 Enterprise
Evergreen Secondary School


> Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com