Saturday, September 17, 2011


Learning Log 7


A couple of days ago was the real performance of Romeo and Juliet. It was a great experience although the build up and preparation had difficult moments. To think of it, it was still fun and after my group's act ended, everyone showed a sign of relieve. For this year's performance, a budget cap of $150 was included. We had to plan out very well on what to buy and what we could save up on. In the end, by God's grace, we managed to keep slightly below the budget cap. My group members had some conflicts and some did not seem so committed. However, I think my group did a fair job in the performance. I think one of the ways my group can improve is being more committed. When you are committed, you would try to do the best for yourself and the people around you. There always bound to be misunderstandings and conflicts. Therefore, the final product still tells everything. If everybody puts in effort in the final run, success is still possible.


0 shots

Post a Comment

shoot me back::




> My Blog


Daniel Pang
2 Enterprise
Evergreen Secondary School


> Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com